Domestic Shipping Rates and Carrier Information
NEW! Spend $100.00 or more and save 33% off your shipping charge. Discounts are calculated automatically and no coupon codes are required.
ShopFoodEx has partnered with UPS and the United States Postal Service (USPS) for our daily shipments.
Shipping rates for the lower 48 United States can be found below. Simply find your state on the color-coded map and then check the corresponding table below the map for your shipping charge. Orders weighing over the UPS maximum of 150 lbs. will incur extra shipping charges.
Shipping rates for APO/FPO, AK and HI orders are determined according to the USPS shipping rates and are calculated by their API software which is tied into our system.
Shipping rates for orders shipped to Canada and Australia are determined by the UPS API software which is tied into our system. Please scroll down the page for more information regarding these shipments.
Orders are generally shipped within 1-2 business days. Orders are shipped from our warehouse in Roanoke, Virginia. You will get an automated email with your tracking information once your order has been shipped.
- Orders being shipped within the lower 48 United States typically takes from 2-7 business days to reach most locations.
- Orders shipping to APO and FPO addresses can take from 1-4 week to arrive. Typically, from our experience APO AE and APO AA order arrive within 7-14 days while APO AP orders can take a bit longer to arrive.
- Orders being shipped to AK and HI can take up to one week to arrive. These orders are shipped primarirly by Priority Mail but in some rare cases we do use Parcel Post as well.
- Orders shipping to Canada are shipped via UPS Standard Worldwide (Ground) and can take up to 7-10 days to arrive. Duties and Taxes are the responsibility of you the customer and by completing your order you have agreed to accept this responsibility.
- Orders shipping to Australia are shipped via UPS Worldwide Expedited and can take up to 10-14 days to arrive. Duties and Taxes are the responsibility of you the customer and by completing your order you have agreed to accept this responsibility.
Odds and Ends
- We do not require a signature in order for your delivery to be made. UPS and the United States Postal Service (USPS) will leave your package at their discretion, if they feel it is safe to do so.
- It is criticial that customers in Canada and Australia have their correct phone number on the order in case customs or UPS needs to contact you.
- If we have shipped you an incorrect item please contact us and we will pick up the package at no cost to you.
- Please be sure that you include a correct delivery address; failing to do so will result in a delivery being returned. In this case, you will be charged a returned shipment fee plus another shipping charge to reship the order.
Diplomatic Pouch Orders
We are proud to offer our service to Diplomats representing our country all over the world. However, there are strict regulations in place for orders being shipped via the pouch service.
It is up to you, the customer, to know these regulations and to abide by them. If you are uncertain of what can or can't be shipped we urge you to "do your homework" before placing an order. Orders containing prohibited items are refused by the pouch service on a regular basis. Unfortunately we can't refund you for any shipping charges in these instances so please order carefully.
International Shipments via International Checkout
ShopFoodEx ships directly throughout the United States, Canada, and Australia. However, if you live outside of our direct delivery areas we can still ship groceries to you via our partnership with International Checkout. Simply follow these tips when placing your order on our website:
1. You DO NOT need to set up an account when checking out via International Checkout. You WILL NEED to provide this information via the International Checkout website once you click their logo to checkout.
2. After filling up your cart just click the International Checkout logo and you will then be redirected to the Internatinal Checkout website to complete your transaction.
3. For inquiries regarding International shipments and to learn more about the International Checkout company please visit their website at http://www.internationalcheckout.com/index.php.