This Agreement is a legal agreement between you and ShopFoodEx, Co that states the terms and conditions under which you may receive the ShopFoodEx service and use the ShopFoodEx web site www.shopfoodex.com.
By using ShopFoodEx you agree to these terms and conditions.
The ShopFoodEx service is a transaction, information and communication service available to authorized users who access the web site, www.shopfoodex.com.
ShopFoodEx provides online grocery shopping and delivery service as described below:
- ShopFoodEx does not guarantee availability of items sold on the website; item may become out of stock without notice; we do our best to avoid this but the very nature of the business makes this unavoidable.
- ShopFoodEx reserves the right to limit quantities in certain instances; you will be informed of these limits if they must be enforced.
- ShopFoodEx is also not responsible for packaging changes made by the manufacturer. Items should be ordered according to the product description and not the product image.
- ShopFoodEx has to the best of their ability provided accurate package sizes, these are to be deemed as estimates and not as 100% reliable as manufacturers frequently offer periodic bonus sizes and change the packaging sizes without notice. In instances where there are no sizes listed, this generally indicates that only one size is available.
- ShopFoodEx is not responsible for or liable for product recalls, defects, or any other less than perfect product from the manufacturer or supplier of the groceries.
Expiration Dates and Nutritional Data
ShopFoodEx guarantees that the ordered item will not have expired before they reach you.
If ordering in bulk, keep in mind that ShopFoodEx is not responsible for products that expire after they reach you.
ShopFoodEx will ship out products with the latest possible expiration dates but these expiration dates can vary greatly by product and manufacturer.
ShopFoodEx reserves the right to cancel an order, if in its opinion, an expiration date does not provide sufficient time for consumption.
Nutritional data is not guaranteed to be accurate; for the most up to date information it is always best to contact the product manufacturer. ShopFoodEx obtains this information from a third-party; nutritional data information that is empty or displayed as "0" means that information is currently unavailable for that item.
Accounts, Payment and Charges
After registering, you will be asked for your e-mail address and password allowing you access to certain features of the ShopFoodEx site. Your password should be kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use.
You are responsible for, and agree to pay promptly, all charges to your account, including applicable taxes for purchases made by you or anyone you allow to use your account.
Fees and charges will be assessed in accordance with the ShopFoodEx fees that are listed on the web site.
Payments are made in full once the order has been placed. We will issue any refundsas needed if an order is unable to be filled in part or in total for any reason.
Once an order has been moved into the Processing stage (Order is Being Processed) it can't be canceled without paying a $25.00 restocking fee. This fee covers the stopment of shipment and the time involved in unpacking and restocking your order.
Inputting an incorrect delivery address will subject you to an additional $10.00 charge; this is the charge that FedEx/UPS penalizes us. Also, shipments returned to us as undeliverable because of an incorrect or bad address will not be reshipped unless you agree to pay the cost of the return shipment fee plus the cost to reship the order to you. With this in mind, it is wise to double check your address when placing an order.
Any court disputes will be heard and settled in the city of Roanoke, VA.
- ShopFoodEx is not affiliated or responsible for the content or upkeep of any linked content provided on the website.
- ShopFoodEx is not liable for orders that may be placed on other web sites while doing business within the confines of the web site.
- ShopFoodEx is not responsible for content on other websites that reference ShopFoodEx or products that are said to be available on the website.
- Other companies and individuals may be hired to perform certain duties such as maintaining and updating the web site, and analyzing data.
Changes in Agreement, Fees or Services
ShopFoodEx may at any time change any of the terms of this agreement and alter any fees and/or services. Customers may be notified of changes via information contained within the web site. By continuing to use the ShopFoodEx service, you are deemed to accept the changes.
Product updates, price changes and web site updates are considered routine maintenance and will be performed at the discretion of ShopFoodEx.
ShopFoodEx is in no way responsible for your Internet activities or practices. Further, ShopFoodEx is not liable for any part whatsoever in concern to your computer or its operations.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold ShopFoodEx and its partners harmless from any claims and expenses, including attorney fees, arising in connection with a violation of this Agreement by you or through use of your account.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All content on www.shopfoodex.com including, but not limited to, design, logos, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software are the property of ShopFoodEx or third parties who have an agreement with ShopFoodEx.
ShopFoodEx authorizes you to view, photocopy and to print portions of the ShopFoodEx site for the sole purpose of ordering groceries with ShopFoodEx. Any other use of materials on ShopFoodEx.com, including, but not limited to, reproduction, modification, distribution or publication for any commercial or public purposes, without the prior written permission from ShopFoodEx is strictly prohibited.ShopFoodEx reserves the right to rescind this authorization at any time.
"ShopFoodEx," "Groceries on line…it’s about time," "www.shopfoodex.com", and all other logos and text affiliated with ShopFoodEx, Co., may not be used by you for any reason other than as expressly permitted by this Agreement. All other trademarks, service marks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the www.shopfoodex.com site are the property of their respective owners.
Sharing of information with law enforcement
ShopFoodEx may use or disclose personal information when it is appropriate to enforce or comply with law enforcement officials and when it is necessary to protect the interests of ShopFoodEx and its employees and partners.
Sale of the Business
It is a possibility that ShopFoodEx may be bought out by a competitor or other entity. In this case, ShopFoodEx may transfer customer data and other pertinent personal information in connection with the sale.
After the completion of such a sale, that information will then be governed by the policies and terms of the buyer.